• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Le Tour 2019 stage 15: Limoux - Foix Prat d'Albis 185 km

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Broccolidwarf said:
RattaKuningas said:
Broccolidwarf said:
RattaKuningas said:
Broccolidwarf said:
I'm SO impressed with Viviani!

Is this some kind of a meme or something? Because he is not in the peloton atm.

You were saying? :p

What you mean? It seems that people are confusing him with the other rider from the same team.

He is sitting on Asgreens wheel right now dude - 2nd from the front :)

Probably saw him now. My bad. Have lots of commercial breaks as well so might be because of that I've missed him.

Re: Re:

Valv.Piti said:
Cassirer said:
In German Eurosport leclerq Just mentioned one rider having a PhD in philosophy who also wrote a play which is currently on stage in france. Does anybody know who he was talking about?
Guillaume Martin. I think its about which current riders from TdF would be the different philosophers

this deserves a thread... so who would be Guillaume's favourite Nietzsche? Or Plato from his play?

Latest posts