le tour, clinic predictions

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 10, 2011
Froome will climb every mountain pass while remaining in the saddle.

All of his accelerations will be while seated. This includes even from a complete stop at the start of a stage. In this case, Richie Porte will be asked to dismount his bike and walk with Froome to hold his bike steady until he's at a speed where he can clip in.

Contador will replace all of Froome's bidon fluids with loose leaf Chinese green tea.

(seriously)
Talansky will post a top 10 but miss the podium by about 2 minutes.

Jan 24, 2014
More of an aspiration than a prediction (the predictive part depends on the clinic being a recipient sink of evaluative nous with enough dilutive power).

The clinic to finally find a solid philosophy and concrete point of reference for its work.

ShiftingBalance said:
More of an aspiration than a prediction (the predictive part depends on the clinic being a recipient sink of evaluative nous with enough dilutive power).

The clinic to finally find a solid philosophy and concrete point of reference for its work.
You've lost your sense of humour. I'm actually worried about you.

Is there someone there to keep watch?

djpbaltimore said:
I'll take the over.

If one were to play a drinking game for all the times Phil says Richie Froome, the emergency rooms would be filled to capacity for three weeks straight with cases of alcohol poisoning.
This.

Phil and Paul aren't even listening to each other anymore.

How many times did one repeat what the other had just said on the run in to London, apparently reading the same teleprompter lines??

Gawd this is bad.

Dave.

Merckx index said:
Froome films a commercial in which he eats live, squirming bunnies for breakfast, to show how tough he is.

Contador wins the TDF, and when he enters Paris, someone hands him a cup of coffee, instead of the traditional champagne. With a five minute cushion, he's able to stop at a cafe to enjoy it before rejoining the peloton.
I really, really, really hope that second one comes true.

Mar 13, 2009
liggett needs to be put out to pasture, in his interest, a sanitorium to treat his early onset dementia he has had to put up with for most of his career

sherwen can go back to conflict diamond mines in rhodesia and congo

Sep 29, 2012
blackcat said:
liggett needs to be put out to pasture, in his interest, a sanitorium to treat his early onset dementia he has had to put up with for most of his career
Unless he's reading the time gap off the monitor, he basically makes mistakes with everything he says. Does noone say anything to him? Or is omerta all pervasive?

Sherwen must be getting tired of correcting him so often, surely?

Justico

BANNED
Apr 22, 2014
Archibald said:
do we want to start a pool on how many minor rule infractions Sky will get away with this year?
Richie grabbing the extra gels, etc...
any way different infractions than all the rest of team do and get fined some spare cash ? or are you just obsessed with sky ?

Mar 18, 2009
I predict today we will find out who has the best bike handling skills and who doesn't...

djpbaltimore said:
I'll take the over.

If one were to play a drinking game for all the times Phil says Richie Froome, the emergency rooms would be filled to capacity for three weeks straight with cases of alcohol poisoning.
1. Fans of Sky/Froome can rest easy. He didn't really abandon today, but simply changed his first name.

2. Who want to bet that Phil keeps up the Ritchie Froome all the way to the Champs Elysees?

Oh, ok, since we are working with predictions, I predict Phil will continue with the Porte/Froome flub.

Dave.

Jul 11, 2013
He actually said "Richie Froome"? More than once?!?! Holy s***...where is the facepalm emoticon...

Justico said:
any way different infractions than all the rest of team do and get fined some spare cash ? or are you just obsessed with sky ?
touchy, much?

it was a joke, joyce...
and let's face it, they "pushed the boundaries" a couple of times last year with their infractions.
Name another team that did so. I'm all ears...

or better yet, quote me to show the accused obsession isn't just BS on your part

mewmewmew13 said:
:fp

if the software here was up to snuff :)
What!?? ASCII art to the rescue for Richie Froome!!!

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

:D

ASK THE COMMUNITY