• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Leaders jerseys in stage races - gallery

Yesterday's celebration of TdF 2016 winners in Paris made me thinking about a separate thread dedicated to leaders jerseys in stage races. There are similar threads regarding team kits and national champion jerseys, but I couldn't find the one where the jerseys being worn by the leaders of each specific classification of stage races are discussed.

It may be a good idea to have such a thread, as this is surely interesting for all the jersey-freak cycling fans (me included) to know where the GC leader is wearing yellow, blue or white, in what races the KoM is polka-dot jersey etc. One may expect that the number and variety of different leader jersey designs should lead to similar discussion as in case of team kits/national champ jerseys (classy/ugly, distinctive/not at all, boring/very original etc.)

So let's start with the 2016 races. Generally all your input is welcome, regardless of the class of the race, country where the race is/was held etc.

Me being first: Tour de Pologne 2016 (2.WT).

GC leader jersey:
generalna.jpg

Points jersey:
sprinter.jpg

KoM jersey:
gorska.jpg

Intermediate sprints jersey:
najaktywniejszy.jpg

TRENDING THREADS