• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

league cup final (footy fans...)

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
anyone looking forward to sunday? as a villa fan im fearing the worst, but you never know!

got my day planned, off work so 9:30am a 40 mile cycle, then sausage and egg sarnie with a couple of leffes, could all end in tears though

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
stefrees said:
anyone looking forward to sunday? as a villa fan im fearing the worst, but you never know!

got my day planned, off work so 9:30am a 40 mile cycle, then sausage and egg sarnie with a couple of leffes, could all end in tears though

Soccer fans are so easily entertained.:D

A

Anonymous

Liverpool fan, so frankly couldnt give a monkeys for the two bit tin pot consolation cup junk that is the coca-cola-littlewoods-worth-nowt-played-in-february trophy..

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
Liverpool fan, so frankly couldnt give a monkeys for the two bit tin pot consolation cup junk that is the coca-cola-littlewoods-worth-nowt-played-in-february trophy..

thats what id normally be like to be fair, but its amazing how much you get into a competition when you havent won anything in ages.

good battle for 4th on though

A

Anonymous

Big_Blue_Dave said:
Everton fan here, so i'd like Man U to win simply to have an extra place allocated to the league seeing as we are starting to rise closer to the top 6 places now.

I cant possibly wish anything that would involve man utd getting a trophy.

Another final where my only hope is 5 red cards, 4 or 5 serious injuries, and a 0-0 draw with penalties going on until june.

TRENDING THREADS