• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Leipheimer racing this weekend...

Levi Losewhiner, who has apparently been busy setting Strava records, is racing this weekend apparently at the Crusher in the Tushar. I am looking forward to seeing this complete d-bag on the start line.

Participants are certainly not happy about having a convicted dope cheat racing against them. :mad:

FU LL

Go retire, turd blossom.

Apparently, there was a huge blow-up today from other former pros racing.

Nobody is happy about having this turd nugget on the start line. I bet he attacks right from the start.

I'm just racing my age category not in the 1-2s but having this guy in the race is rather ridiculous.

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Moose McKnuckles said:
Apparently, there was a huge blow-up today from other former pros racing.

Nobody is happy about having this turd nugget on the start line. I bet he attacks right from the start.

I'm just racing my age category not in the 1-2s but having this guy in the race is rather ridiculous.

And be sure to tell him that he won the award for the lamest fu*king TED talk ever.

I am going to be honest here. . . Who the hell cares?

Aren't amateur races filled with 50 year old dopers trying to boost their ego anyway?

Besides i wouldn't be surprised if Levi was the most talented bike rider on an amateur field. "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king" and all that. . .

Parrulo said:

Aren't amateur races filled with 50 year old dopers trying to boost their ego anyway?

Besides i wouldn't be surprised if Levi was the most talented bike rider on an amateur field. "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king" and all that. . .

There are former and current pros racing.

Of course a former pro with a long history of doping and cheating is better than an amateur field. More "talented"? Uh, no, not necessarily.

Leipheimer presents a convenient target. I'm not impressed that a bunch of former/current pros are "up in arms" over his participation in this event, because if it were Armstrong they'd either try to cozy up to him or they would keep their negative feelings to themselves.

And I'll bet you there will be as many if not more doped riders at the start line for this event than at the Tour. There may not be any blood transfusions going on, but plenty of pretty much everything else.

Berzin said:
Leipheimer presents a convenient target. I'm not impressed that a bunch of former/current pros are "up in arms" over his participation in this event, because if it were Armstrong they'd either try to cozy up to him or they would keep their negative feelings to themselves.

And I'll bet you there will be as many if not more doped riders at the start line for this event than at the Tour. There may not be any blood transfusions going on, but plenty of pretty much everything else.

Do you and Parrulo just make stuff up to make yourselves feel better? You think there are a lot of riders on EPO, Aicar, GW1516, etc. at this race?

I mean, really. Will there be some who are doping? Probably. Will there be age groupers who dope. Yep, I'm sure some do. But comparing this to the Tour is just plain silly.

Although the point you raise about Armstrong may be true. I don't know about the others, but I'd tell Lance to go F himself just as soon, if not sooner, than I'd tell Levi.

Given the stink about Lance trying to go to a swim meet, and even before his ban there were some ****storms about him doing some running races.

I think you are mistaken that folks would cozy up to him.

At least Levi is not currently under a suspension. I personally wouldn't want to ride with him though.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
You could give him the Karpets bump.

Isn't the first place payout something like a thousand bucks? Maybe he needs money for dog food.
what is it with dopers. tugboat dies, and one of levi's chihauhuas gets stolen by a giant predatory owl. could not script this. and their names are odessa gunn and haven parchinski. its waiting for a coen bros feature i swear

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Parrulo said:

I agree with the bolded part. Care factor zero for me.

TRENDING THREADS