• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Leipheimer ???

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
this years us domestic circuit will be dominated by acevedo anyway, no matter if there is leipheimer or mancebo, they don't stand a chance

trevim said:
On which side of the fence is Leipheimer? The ugly and horrible doper (Di Luca and Rebellin style) or the man that made a mistake but that everyone welcomes back (Contador, Basso style) ?

Only fanboys and idiots (imho) welcomes Contador and Basso back. They are what is destroying this sport. Both of them are full of **** and spreading it all over the OP trial right now. Basso's statement was down right laughable. It might have been some of the worst lies since Tyler and his twin. :D

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Walkman said:
Only fanboys and idiots (imho) welcomes Contador and Basso back. They are what is destroying this sport. Both of them are full of **** and spreading it all over the OP trial right now. Basso's statement was down right laughable. It might have been some of the worst lies since Tyler and his twin. :D

contador has nothing against him (clinic wise) if you believe those nanograms of clenbuterol helped him at all then you are completely blind to the fatcs and there's also a reason contador is now a "forced" vegetarian

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Afrank said:
Plus UHC lost Sutherland, one of their main guys. Leipheimer would be a good replacement for him.

They said they will be focusing on sprints as their sponsor asked for "results" so they were mainly adding to their leadout train because they know they cannot compete on GC with WT teams even in smaller races such as Colorado and Utah.

Ryo Hazuki said:
contador has nothing against him (clinic wise) if you believe those nanograms of clenbuterol helped him at all then you are completely blind to the fatcs and there's also a reason contador is now a "forced" vegetarian

Care to comment on the following statement?

Only once did clenbuterol show up in 83,203 animal samples tested by EU countries in 2008 and 2009", says the European Commission's directorate for health and consumer policy. Spain tested 19,431 samples in those years; none was positive for the drug.

Sidenot: Let's take it to the clinic.

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:

So 2007 Contador was clean?

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
will10 said:
So 2007 Contador was clean?

definitely not as doped as rasmussen was. 2007 was the tour soler broke through and was one of the best climbers. him I know 100% of was always clean, so that indicates to me that the level was becoming quite fair, whatever people may have been using except rasmussen(vino in itt), it wasn't as big an influence. that's why since then when riders have come back from suspension they usually are on same level again pretty much

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Walkman said:
Care to comment on the following statement?

Sidenot: Let's take it to the clinic.

I'm not saying it was in the meat, contador clealry doesn't know how he got it either or he wouldn't have changed his story. fact is such low levels and even in high levels mean nothing (clenbuterol) all the doping is basically nothing except stuff like epo

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
definitely not as doped as rasmussen was. 2007 was the tour soler broke through and was one of the best climbers. him I know 100% of was always clean, so that indicates to me that the level was becoming quite fair, whatever people may have been using except rasmussen(vino in itt), it wasn't as big an influence. that's why since then when riders have come back from suspension they usually are on same level again pretty much

Comedy gold from Ryo - keep it up son!

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Jancouver said:
Leipheimer is eligible for return on March 1. Anybody knows if he got any offers? He was fired from QuickStep but they still have one spot open so I wouldn't be surprised if he got his job back since they are sponsored by Specialized.

I expect the OPQS spot is being kept open with Purito in mind?

May 11, 2009
Visit site
May 11, 2009
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
of course. you think only recently they started doing this? they mess with animals and meat all the time, as long a snobody finds out or gets paid the right amount it all stays silent.

I was being sardonic with my testing remark.

Anyway today I read that french meat has been found containing vetinary pain killer drugs not authorized for human consumption.

TRENDING THREADS