• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lemond's bittereness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm tired of Greg Lemond's mission to destroy Lance Armstrong. Give it a rest Lemond. Your cause may be good but your making it look very personal in your attacks. We all know how bitter you are about your exit from cycling and the lost of so many dollars. Just let them race and let WADA and UCI take care of the rest.

bunny-thread-relevant-to-my-interests.jpg

BroDeal said:
It looks like Armstrong still has Public Strategies on retainer. How many new members have we had today whose first and only post is to hate on Lemond? It happens every time Lemond is mentioned in the news.

Tomorrow will be fun.
This is too blatant, it has to be a LA hater having a bit of fun.

Alternate theory: intern.

A

Anonymous

caninojo said:
I'm tired of Greg Lemond's mission to destroy Lance Armstrong. Give it a rest Lemond. Your cause may be good but your making it look very personal in your attacks. We all know how bitter you are about your exit from cycling and the lost of so many dollars. Just let them race and let WADA and UCI take care of the rest.

Lance's actions are destroying his life. The victims of his lies and vindictiveness should not be blamed. Its like saying the kids yelling are responsible for their dad burning them with a cigar. Take your formulaic post to whatever hole Armstrong has left as a fan forum.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Lance's actions are destroying his life. The victims of his lies and vindictiveness should not be blamed. Its like saying the kids yelling are responsible for their dad burning them with a cigar. Take your formulaic post to whatever hole Armstrong has left as a fan forum.

Thanks TFF. I will take your opinion under advisement.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Hey Greg has every right in the world to be bitter. So many things he has done have turned to baloney. Hey Greg share a little more of your sweet bitterness.
Please bless our sport with your scorn. More I need more.... can not get enough of your anger your dissappointment...

A

Anonymous

flicker said:
Thanks TFF. I will take your opinion under advisement.

It'll be only a slight change for most fanboys. Moving from tissues and lotion to tissues WITH lotion is only logical with what looks to be coming.:D

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
I think Lemond is bitter like others because there may have been drug use years back and nobody got caught. Trying to prove drug use 5 years ago is going to be pretty tricky. I am sure that some maid or clerk at every hotel that lance has stayed at has been paid for the hairs in the sink,shower and any other drain trying to be the guy that brings down the squeeky clean king. Armstrong sticking it in every woman with a pulse for years didn't ruin him. Telling his friend's and maybe doctors that he did drugs on his cancer death bed didn't ruin him. Lemond may want to consider himself human and Armstrong to be crossed with starfish,cat and cockroach..there are some things that are hard to kill. If Landis is the "star" witness Lance has plenty more of his 9 lives left. If anything is hinged on Landis it will fall off the hinges....the only friends Landis had were at Ouch and they sent him packing. I wonder why Delgado never named his party partners. Fignon says he and Greg lived it up together. cancer makes people do crazy schit. Keep it up Greg somebody is listening to you...Landis' parents

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Lemond is a douche

Lemond and Landis deserve each other. Lemond has never done anything to help the sport. He is a cranky, unhappy guy and spreads it everywhere he goes. He should crawl back into his hole and pull it shut behind him. Cycling does not need him and he does cycling no good.

Harsh, I know. But true.

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
I won't reply to the 1 post wonderboys but I'll just put this out there for the moderators. Is there a point to this thread beyond inciting a useless debate of who hates whom more? I grant you, this thread did bring us one gem (massive truck of fail) but beyond that I see this going nowhere we haven't been 1000 times before.

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
colnagofan said:
Lemond and Landis deserve each other. Lemond has never done anything to help the sport. He is a cranky, unhappy guy and spreads it everywhere he goes. He should crawl back into his hole and pull it shut behind him. Cycling does not need him and he does cycling no good.

Harsh, I know. But true.

truth be told, young man, is that the majority in the cycling world don't feel all that different than he...once lance's legacy gets destroyed by the federal investigation, lemond will reign again...sorry...novitsky isn't afraid to 'mess with texas.'

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
wiry pyruvity said:
truth be told, young man, is that the majority in the cycling world don't feel all that different than he...once lance's legacy gets destroyed by the federal investigation, lemond will reign again...sorry...novitsky isn't afraid to 'mess with texas.'

The most tested ahtlete of his time and not a single dirty test, just speculation and inuuendo, no bags of blood, no coded name for his dog etc. nothing to tie him to anything. This is the USA, we like more concrete evidence

May 6, 2009
Visit site
pedaling squares said:
I won't reply to the 1 post wonderboys but I'll just put this out there for the moderators. Is there a point to this thread beyond inciting a useless debate of who hates whom more? I grant you, this thread did bring us one gem (massive truck of fail) but beyond that I see this going nowhere we haven't been 1000 times before.

Here we go wrt to the opening post:

epic_fail.jpg

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
killermeter said:
The most tested ahtlete of his time and not a single dirty test, just speculation and inuuendo, no bags of blood, no coded name for his dog etc. nothing to tie him to anything. This is the USA, we like more concrete evidence

i don't even know where to start on this one...lol

i suppose blindness can be voluntary

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
killermeter said:
corvos_lance-armstrong.jpg

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
killermeter said:

Really??..... Two words:

Kayle Leogrande.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS