• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lesser known races results 2015

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I think Ewan can win the overall here as well, of course Frasiers Hill is not that Bunninyong climb but he rode superbly there so if he can manage his resources he should be able to limit any time losses, with the possibility of not even losing yellow on the stage.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
lol @ this ewan hype. this is the sh*** tour of langkawi in which he has won 2 stages. wow very consistant! and he stands absolutely NO chance today on frasiers hill

Cr@ppy screens :

qozk1u.png

oqw0fr.png

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Re:

Hugo87 said:
With this kind of field was expecting at least a top-10 from Edward Beltran.
last thing I heard late last year is that they fear he might have a chronical(?) knee injury and suffers from many years of extensive weight losing

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: Re:

Ryo Hazuki said:
Hugo87 said:
With this kind of field was expecting at least a top-10 from Edward Beltran.
last thing I heard late last year is that they fear he might have a chronical(?) knee injury and suffers from many years of extensive weight losing
That's terrible...

He's still 25 and with his talent would be a shame if he never realize some of it.

Edit - He got 13th at 44 seconds, not so disastrous after all, but still underwhelming.

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Apparently there's a lesser known race going on in France right now. Looks like they have a pretty epic breakaway.

Jungels, Steegmans (Trek), Chernetski (Katusha), Boom, Taaramae (Astana), Erviti, D.Quintana, I.Izagirre (Movistar), De Gendt, Wellems, Greipel (Lotto Soudal), S.Clarke, S.Yates (Orica), Haussler (IAM), Van Baarle, Bauer (Cannondale), Barguil (Giant), Dennis (BMC), Cimolai (Lampre), Breschel, Paulinho, Andersen (Tinkoff), Edet, Senechal (Cofidis), Slagter (Cannondale), Kruiswijk, G.Bennet (LottoNL), Bakelants (Ag2r), Sicard (Europcar).

They have 1'10 on the peloton and it's pretty hilly today. Looks like a nice race. Those small shitty races are always so good.

The climb in Langkawi was way too easy. Still younger Henao did great by finishing second. He was the strongest in the group but the climb was just to easy for him. Too bad, was hoping for a first big win for him.

Reguigui really surprised me but for some reason I doubt his win will turn him into a great rider in European scene.