• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lesser known races thread 2021

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
tour-of-szeklerland-2021-stage-1-profile-76a6a36d99.jpg

Is this the hilliest stage that Andrea Guardini has ever won in his career?
Wow, didn’t know he had it in him. First win since 2019 and first win outside of Asia since 2015.

Edit: nevermind his two wins in Romaniei don’t show up on his listed win on PCS page.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Why is this not talked about? 3 Banaszeks in top5 of Tour of Szeklerland.
Has one family basically won a team classification in an UCI race before?

They truly went Full Banaszek!

^ And of course they repeated the Banaszekian success for Denmark, even bringing in Dariusz - father of Adrian and Norbert - as a DS.

Good news, everyone! GP Jef Scherens will be live on the ES Player - and I assume throught the GCN app too. Or... there's a Belgian Cup race listed on the Player, and I'm guessing that's gonna be it.

^ And of course they repeated the Banaszekian success for Denmark, even bringing in Dariusz - father of Adrian and Norbert - as a DS.

Good news, everyone! GP Jef Scherens will be live on the ES Player - and I assume throught the GCN app too. Or... there's a Belgian Cup race listed on the Player, and I'm guessing that's gonna be it.

So are they broadcasting it?
I haven't found a stream, but there's apparently less than 25 km left now with a break of four in front.

TRENDING THREADS