• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lesser Known Road Racing for Women Thread

Page 142 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Clipboard.png

Unfortunately I didn't have time to watch the stage, but it's always a huge delight whenever a CSR attack actually succeeds. In a perfect world, it would have been a Chabbey victory, but at least it looks like she will add another QOM title to her palmares. Bradbury keeps giving me the finger for having lost faith in her ahead of this season.

Unfortunately I didn't have time to watch the stage, but it's always a huge delight whenever a CSR attack actually succeeds. In a perfect world, it would have been a Chabbey victory, but at least it looks like she will add another QOM title to her palmares. Bradbury keeps giving me the finger for having lost faith in her ahead of this season.
What does CSR mean? Clasica San Remco?

Bradbury is a quality rider.

That said, I am utterly disgusted with Canyon-SRAM's actions today in not letting the requirements of my CQ team take priority and either letting Kasia off the leash or letting her take the win once she'd stuck with and guided Bradbury to the finish.

All this damned pragmatism and tactical common sense is just unbecoming. I don't want it to be another five years before we see another win, Pana Katarzyna.

Reactions: yaco
Still the Zigart breakaway up front, group of 7 chasing with Labous & Niedermaier probably biggest GC threats, currently 2nd & 3rd now on virtual GC, but looks a every team represented group, so not sure what they'll do as they're closing the gap slowly.

Even more reduced peloton seemingly just cruising behind them over 4mins back.