• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Let's celebrate the end of the career of one of the worst riders of the past decade

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
leipheimer!!

it's save to say he won't find any significant team anymore. I'm very glad. his confession was the worst of all the witnesses and he's been an anti rider his whole career.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
leipheimer!!

it's save to say he won't find any significant team anymore. I'm very glad. his confession was the worst of all the witnesses and he's been an anti rider his whole career.
There are still plenty of shitty Colombians riding.
El Pistolero said:
Rujano is still riding.

LOL, so true.

The criteria for "bad" interest me.
Obviously almost every rider in the peloton must be ****.
Or is a bad rider the same as a rider that I dislike?

Anyway, what would life be like if there weren't any people I could hate. There is no better way to prove that one is week than to feed on this.

Threads like this are a shame.

The Hitch said:
Leipheimers 2011 tds win and the subsequent reactions was 1 of the best moments in cycling history and the best in the history of this.forum.

Epic stuff.

Edit:beaten to.it.

I do remember. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at forum reactions to a rider winning a race than that one. Tears welled in my eyes. Classic.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Rechtschreibfehler said:
The criteria for "bad" interest me.
Obviously almost every rider in the peloton must be ****.
Or is a bad rider the same as a rider that I dislike?

Anyway, what would life be like if there weren't any people I could hate. There is no better way to prove that one is week than to feed on this.

Threads like this are a shame.

bad as in a non-rider. or can you aleborate on him being an attractive rider? :rolleyes:

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
This d-bag and his friends George, JV, and Lance are costing many (hopefully clean) US pro riders their livelihood. I don't think people realise just what a huge impact this is having on pro cycling.

You have guys like Andy Jacques-Maynes now without a ride this year - meanwhile Levi lives in a huge house with (I'm sure) a nice retirement plan. http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/no-place-for-andy-jacques-maynes-at-5-hour-energy-kenda

Shameful. All those whistleblowers should have been banned for life.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
TrackCynic said:
This d-bag and his friends George, JV, and Lance are costing many (hopefully clean) US pro riders their livelihood. I don't think people realise just what a huge impact this is having on pro cycling.

You have guys like Andy Jacques-Maynes now without a ride this year - meanwhile Levi lives in a huge house with (I'm sure) a nice retirement plan. http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/no-place-for-andy-jacques-maynes-at-5-hour-energy-kenda

Shameful. All those whistleblowers should have been banned for life.

yeah I'm sure the state of american domestic cycling has nothing to do with the us economy :rolleyes:

TRENDING THREADS