• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lets Try Something Different

annLorin

BANNED
Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
All the topics around here are about Armstrong, doping or other riders that may or may not have doped. So time for a change of topic.

Best brand of bike? (No D word in this topic please!!)

BMC - What can i say. Sex appeal all over. So wish i had one.

Now your turn

One word, Colnago.

Good enough for Big Eddy, good enough for me.

First one, 30 years ago...

4499498886_c828c747d5_o.jpg

Current ride today:

4499497168_52fc5aacc8_b.jpg

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Yeah the Swiss are famous for their sex appeal! And that name B.M.C.... Bicycle Manufacturing Company soooo exotic.:p

D-word belongs in the clinic, Lord Nutstrong in HIS thread and this thread belongs in the bikes and gear section.

And Pegoretti frames are by far the best availiable.

53 x 11 said:
And Pegoretti frames are by far the best availiable.

Very sexy, impeccably finished works of art. Unfortunately, not particularly practical. My buddy is a shop owner and Pegoretti dealer. He and several of his guys have absolutely beautiful bikes, but they spend more time hanging on the wall than on the road.

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
I think you would be surprised by how many pros used to race on Pegoretti frames....including a certain Jan, badged as a Pini of course.

El Imbatido said:
What is going on here? This thread is an exact copy of one i started when the forums first opened.

Here it is:

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=183

And you used my exact first post on this forum made back in march 09. I don't really care that you did but it was like i was hit with deja vu when i opened this thread.

Haha, it's a bot which randomly searched the old pages and reposted a thread in order to appear legit. I assume it did the same with the Magnus thread.

A

Anonymous

El Imbatido said:
What is going on here? This thread is an exact copy of one i started when the forums first opened.

Here it is:

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=183

And you used my exact first post on this forum made back in march 09. I don't really care that you did but it was like i was hit with deja vu when i opened this thread.

"Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
armstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstroarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongngarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrongarmstrong

uh, just kidding :eek:

a acquaintance of mine owns and rides one of these daily, and since we are on the topic of a new bicycle/frame. I have been enjoying and riding my aluminum bicycle lately:

981107%E4%BA%8C%E7%88%BABMC%20SL01.jpg

TRENDING THREADS