• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lingering Sore throat

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I've had a sore throat on and off (in intensity) for the last 10 days but kept up low intensity riding. Should I keep doing the low intensity if it is only very mild? Or can I afford to get back to normal training?

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
sandmonstersandy said:
I've had a sore throat on and off (in intensity) for the last 10 days but kept up low intensity riding. Should I keep doing the low intensity if it is only very mild? Or can I afford to get back to normal training?

If you are sick, no. If you are suffering from early allergies like much of the Pacific NW; continue low-medium efforts. You won't feel better but the training won't hurt you. Once it rains; you'll feel better...except about the weather. When in doubt: REST.

TRENDING THREADS