• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Live video feed

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I've been poking around the internet trying to find a good live feed source for the TdF. There are a number of pay sites, and some that are available for free but that seem to block out the last 15 minutes or so of the stage (I found these on http://www.steephill.tv/tour-de-france/#live, but many are blocked). Can anyone recommend a good (and complete) free source, or failing that, a good and inexpensive pay site? Thanks.

Crikey said:
I've been poking around the internet trying to find a good live feed source for the TdF. There are a number of pay sites, and some that are available for free but that seem to block out the last 15 minutes or so of the stage (I found these on http://www.steephill.tv/tour-de-france/#live, but many are blocked). Can anyone recommend a good (and complete) free source, or failing that, a good and inexpensive pay site? Thanks.

It changes every day and often every hour as rights holders shut down the feeds. Steephill and justin.tv are good.

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Good Paysite

I purchased the "Tour Pass" from versus. It was only $35 for the entire Tour and includes live coverage as well as Video-on-demand for the entire Tour if you miss anything. They had a few bugs with the VOD player at first, but those appear to be mostly worked out. Also, if you don't want to purchase the whole Tour, I think you can purchase live stages for $2.95; overall, though, I'd say the $35 package is well worth it. Far cheaper than satellite/cable. :rolleyes:

To access, go to: versus.com/tourdefrancelive

Happy viewing!