• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Look Keo Classics & Shimano Ultegra 6620 SPD-SL

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
No they are not compatable Look Keo have more angle than shimano but shimano are firmer fit and wider . its personal choice cost around same.
Keo are lighter than shimano but I had shimano for 4 years before I changed to Keo.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
I went from the Shimanos to the Looks and back to the Shimanos. The Shimanos are wider and more stable and have much greater rigidity that the Looks. It was an easy decision to go back.

Jimmy Riddle

BANNED
Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys.

I'll have to get new cleats then. I'll give the Look keo classics a go but i do like my current Shimanos. Just getting a new bike and thought I'd try something different seeing as they're slightly lighter.

TRENDING THREADS