• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lookalikes

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Contador found a new career as an actor, in the series La Casa de Papel :lol:

15193404335a8f4b916466e_1519340433_3x2_md.jpg

During the WCRR I got a big surprise. I always knew that there were two Oliveira twins, Rui and Ivo, but I certainly didn't know that they were actually triplets with Dylan Groenewegen as well.

When they were filming Rui after he abandoned (he was still wearing his helmet) he looked exactly like the Dutchman in Portuguese clothing. It's not as obvious when I look at Google images, but the resemblance was eerily accurate when looking at live pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: RedheadDane
I don't know how to upload fotos here, but I swear when I first saw this guy I was like "what's Mathieu van der Poel doing in a German detective series?"
In fact Mathieu is not only an amazing cycling all-rounder, but has also built himself quite a career on German TV under his pseudonym Rick Okon, not only being one of the detectives in the Dortmund-Tatort, but also for instance portraying a transgender boy (Romeos) and starring in the new version of "Das Boot"!