• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lookalikes

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Daniel Martinez in his 2022 PCS' profile picture reminds me comedian Enrico Brignano, should be the beard style.

202004211013351_800x600_4_3_75.jpg

Not exactly lookalikes but I tend to find that fans of the Schleck brothers were very often fans of Froome and now Vingegaard as well.
Feel like the Schlecks were a lot more popular than both Froome and Vingegaard though (certainly if you correct for the fact that they weren't exactly getting support based on their nationality - Froome/Vingegaard fans are rare outside of the UK/Denmark respectively). It's possible that former Schleck fans are overrepresented among fans of the latter two but I think the majority of them went on to support other riders.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Feel like the Schlecks were a lot more popular than both Froome and Vingegaard though (certainly if you correct for the fact that they weren't exactly getting support based on their nationality - Froome/Vingegaard fans are rare outside of the UK/Denmark respectively). It's possible that former Schleck fans are overrepresented among fans of the latter two but I think the majority of them went on to support other riders.
So not even the Schleck fans want to cheer for them? Man, that's rough.

TRENDING THREADS