• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Majka

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 21, 2017
Visit site
Interesting, I wonder if it led to the ease with which he made it look too unbelievable on certain mountain stages.

ETA: Recovery can be an awesome thing, just ask Floyd.

Hmm... would that be another indication that regular testing isn't working regarding the catching the career-long dopers? Or tests work but the findings are swept away by "organization"?
Most likely, Don Catlin's words are the ultimate truth regarding the doping: "tests are highly ineffective, expensive and too easy to get around and every single one of the top athletes in the world is doping..."

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Re:

HelloDolly said:
Well Sammy Sanchez risked taking testosterone and the age of 38 ....so that tells me it wasnt his first time and two, he was willing to take the risk so he will not be the only one....

Those wins in Tour 2014 and all the winking looked too good tbh

If I remember correctly he was catched concerning peptides.

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Re: Re:

HelloDolly said:
lartiste said:
HelloDolly said:
Well Sammy Sanchez risked taking testosterone and the age of 38 ....so that tells me it wasnt his first time and two, he was willing to take the risk so he will not be the only one....

Those wins in Tour 2014 and all the winking looked too good tbh

If I remember correctly he was catched concerning peptides.

He was caught for testosterone

No:

"showed evidence of growth hormone-releasing peptide 2 (GHRP-2), a drug that increases the body's levels of growth hormone"

Here: http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/samuel-sanchez-doping-positive-confirmed/

Re:

HelloDolly said:
Sorry ...I stand corrected
fa3gbBnocH8m.gif

Re: Re:

veganrob said:
Arked said:
Yeah. But I'm talking specifically about mentioned case. I seriously doubt any top cyclist is taking testosterone. Seriously... It would be instant bust.
The allowable TE ratio is so ridiculous that I would think they are all using it.

+1 to that thought.

Relying just of T:E ratio, as a trigger for the more expensive testing is simply looking the other way at a little bit of T, I'd call it microdosing, but its a bit more than that. (Mesodosing myabe?)

Majka statement:
"Referring to the media reports and various publications in which the word "doping" appears close to my name, I declare that I do not agree to such slanders as it may expose me to the loss of trust of my friends, fans and directly affect my Good name.

The thoughtless duplications of this type of false information may ruin my image as an athlete and it is a direct attack on my past successes, which I have achieved only by hard work, sacrifices and frequent separation from my family.

I am proud to represent my cycling team and my country at international events and I cannot allow my name to be combined with any unfair activities which I have nothing to do with. I have never been a member of the Altopack team in respect of which anti-doping rule violation is pending now."