• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Mallorca Challenge 'one day' Races

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
maltiv said:
Swift is a bit too young to break through already, I thought British riders were supposed to be mediocre until 27-28 before suddenly starting to climb like a rocket :p

Waterloo Sunrise said:
But it's a straightforward fact he's the only sprinter who made it over the climb in the main climbers group, and the climbs tomorrow are also comfortably tough enough to drop people again if anyone, such as Swift's team, choose to make it tough.

That could also be because Rojas did not bother- if he started. I would rate Rojas as a better climber usually as well.

Thomas/ Cav.

cineteq said:
It happened between Km 32 and Km 35. I don't have the profile in front of me, so you tell me. :)

Thanks.

thumb_uc_195802_506_Hoehenprofil_Trofeo_Platja_de_Muro_2013.jpg

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
lot of climbing still left, they won't make it if the gap doesn't get much bigger. Gesink working hard on improving his form, could be a good bet for overall in PN.