• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Mariah Carey Tumbles During Singapore Concert

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Teu Sep 28, 2010 00:01am GMT .

Video: [http://video.yahoo.com/watch/8301809/22140191]

Four songs into Mariah Carey's Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix, the singer had a wardrobe malfunction.

She slipped in her high heels while striding across the stage and clapping along to her 1992 hit "Make It Happen."

"Someone come out here and take these shoes off," Carey cried into her microphone. Her stylist arrived with a bottle of water, instead Mariah pointed to her feet and gesticulated repeatedly until her message was clear.

Three dancers helped Carey balance -- and she kept on singing -- while an additional assistant ran out from backstage to help Mariah out of her nagging position.

Carey is known for beckoning her crew onstage during shows for wardrobe and microphone adjustments. On New Year's Eve in New York last year, she announced, "I need some lipstick real quick and my hair fluffed," and also called in personal assistants to affix her microphone pack and hand her a glass of champagne. "They say I'm a diva so, might as well act like one," she told the crowd at Madison Square Garden.
The singer's predilection for high heels has tripped her up before. She nearly fell down while walking out onstage for a [November 2009 appearance] on "The Jay Leno Show."

After her show in Singapore last night, Carey rushed out a [tweet]. "Yeah, several hectic moments, (lol!)but I tried to swirl them into festive!.Love+ God Bless."

The whole world was extra curious about the fall because of ongoing rumors that Carey is pregnant. In her only official comment on the matter, Carey said: [http://omg.nick-cannon-pregnancy-is-spiritual-for-mariah-carey/46437].

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
DAOTEC said:
Teu Sep 28, 2010 00:01am GMT .

Video: [http://video.yahoo.com/watch/8301809/22140191]

Four songs into Mariah Carey's Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix, the singer had a wardrobe malfunction.

She slipped in her high heels while striding across the stage and clapping along to her 1992 hit "Make It Happen."

"Someone come out here and take these shoes off," Carey cried into her microphone. Her stylist arrived with a bottle of water, instead Mariah pointed to her feet and gesticulated repeatedly until her message was clear.

Three dancers helped Carey balance -- and she kept on singing -- while an additional assistant ran out from backstage to help Mariah out of her nagging position.

Carey is known for beckoning her crew onstage during shows for wardrobe and microphone adjustments. On New Year's Eve in New York last year, she announced, "I need some lipstick real quick and my hair fluffed," and also called in personal assistants to affix her microphone pack and hand her a glass of champagne. "They say I'm a diva so, might as well act like one," she told the crowd at Madison Square Garden.
The singer's predilection for high heels has tripped her up before. She nearly fell down while walking out onstage for a [November 2009 appearance] on "The Jay Leno Show."

After her show in Singapore last night, Carey rushed out a [tweet]. "Yeah, several hectic moments, (lol!)but I tried to swirl them into festive!.Love+ God Bless."

The whole world was extra curious about the fall because of ongoing rumors that Carey is pregnant. In her only official comment on the matter, Carey said: [http://omg.nick-cannon-pregnancy-is-spiritual-for-mariah-carey/46437].

If she's pregnant with your kid and it was conceived on a bike I understand why you care. I think.