• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

McEwen to TdF

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I regularly ride past his house that he's building. In that area it's not cheap either, houses and/or land prices go for in the millions. Looks like it will be a nice house (four stories).

May 6, 2009
Visit site
He can come back and race the local A grade Sunday morning crits here on the Gold Coast and win his $50. He does that in the off season.

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
craig1985 said:
He can come back and race the local A grade Sunday morning crits here on the Gold Coast and win his $50. He does that in the off season.

Does he have any half-serious competition? Riders from any of the NRS teams, for instance?

While it'd be fun to race against somebody like McEwen, I reckon I'd get jack of donating my entry fee to him after a while :)

May 6, 2009
Visit site
rgmerk said:
Does he have any half-serious competition? Riders from any of the NRS teams, for instance?

While it'd be fun to race against somebody like McEwen, I reckon I'd get jack of donating my entry fee to him after a while :)

Jonathon Cantwell and his former team mate Nick Gates, but apart from that, none. Which is a bit sad IMO that he will race and take the prize money considering how well off he is, race but at least not claim any prize money FFS.

TRENDING THREADS