McEwen to TdF

Feb 25, 2010
According to DS Serge Parsani, McEwen is selected for the Katusha TdF squad.
Will he or will he not win a bunchsprint again?

May 6, 2009
I regularly ride past his house that he's building. In that area it's not cheap either, houses and/or land prices go for in the millions. Looks like it will be a nice house (four stories).

Jul 27, 2009
blackcat said:
Mcewen's days are back in Oz crits.
I honestly don't think he's even up to that, he should retire gracefully, now.

All good careers have to come to an end sometime.

May 6, 2009
He can come back and race the local A grade Sunday morning crits here on the Gold Coast and win his $50. He does that in the off season.

Jul 27, 2009
craig1985 said:
He can come back and race the local A grade Sunday morning crits here on the Gold Coast and win his $50. He does that in the off season.
Does he have any half-serious competition? Riders from any of the NRS teams, for instance?

While it'd be fun to race against somebody like McEwen, I reckon I'd get jack of donating my entry fee to him after a while :)

May 6, 2009
rgmerk said:
Does he have any half-serious competition? Riders from any of the NRS teams, for instance?

While it'd be fun to race against somebody like McEwen, I reckon I'd get jack of donating my entry fee to him after a while :)
Jonathon Cantwell and his former team mate Nick Gates, but apart from that, none. Which is a bit sad IMO that he will race and take the prize money considering how well off he is, race but at least not claim any prize money FFS.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS