• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

McQuaid's True Colours.

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
Well, Pat's work in cycling has finally been recognised by the sporting Mafia dons and has been allowed into the "family", otherwise known as the IOC. I guess we shouldn't be surprised. He can now learn about corruption from the masters of the genre.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
podilato said:
Well, Pat's work in cycling has finally been recognised by the sporting Mafia dons and has been allowed into the "family", otherwise known as the IOC. I guess we shouldn't be surprised. He can now learn about corruption from the masters of the genre.

He's not there to learn. He's there to teach.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
BikeCentric said:
The student has become the Master!

studentteacherratios.jpg

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
ahh come on people. forums are meant to be a medium to promote discussion and learning. not just everyone lambasting an individual.
Upon reading the comments above you would think that the UCI is really a self appointed despot and the IOC is no better than an 1970s african republic.
un answerable and corrupt. surly this is not..............

yea sorry

the peoples republic of china/ioc/uci/the generals of burma: all the same system of self government

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
the truth. said:
ahh come on people. forums are meant to be a medium to promote discussion and learning. not just everyone lambasting an individual.
Upon reading the comments above you would think that the UCI is really a self appointed despot and the IOC is no better than an 1970s african republic.

yea sorry

the peoples republic of china/ioc/uci/the generals of burma: all the same system of self government

But it's fun;)

the truth. said:

yea sorry

The fact is there is overwhelming opinion here that McQuaid is corrupt, as well as a twit! And it being a forum, we can chat about it all we want :D

Just remember that Patty makes it easy, as does pretty much the entire UCI make itself look inept, corrupt, or both. And does anyone really think that the IOC does not have quite a bit of corruption going on? I mean, really? 'Cause if that's the case, I've got some business deals for you! :D

TRENDING THREADS