• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Question Member Awards 2020

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Nice, looks like I found this thread only a month too late. Oh well, I'm not that much into rating other people anyway with the obvious exception sweaty men cycling through Europe in skin tight suits.

But seriously, as much as talking about other people is part of human nature I think it's better not to turn forums into popularity contents which is what things like this eventually always end up as (no matter if it was intended that way or not). The "like feature" has pushed this forum further into that direction anyway and I think it has done so sufficiently already. So yeah, not a category, but my member award this year goes to all of you. Never change guys, you're all great as you are.

You're just bitter you didn't have a category tailor-made for you!

Anyway. Did anyone actually get a call? I didn't, which is a bit disappointed, since it means I'm probably not the number 1 shot putter on this forum.

I am so sorry, nobody got a call this year. Don't worry Redhead, I think you are the number one shot putter. Unfortunately the award ceremony 2020 had to get cancelled due to Corona, uhm, the lack of participation. But next year I'll certainly give the award to someone special! Happy Christmas everybody! It's been a fun year with you.

I am so sorry, nobody got a call this year. Don't worry Redhead, I think you are the number one shot putter. Unfortunately the award ceremony 2020 had to get cancelled due to Corona, uhm, the lack of participation. But next year I'll certainly give the award to someone special! Happy Christmas everybody! It's been a fun year with you.

I suppose the fact that you don't actually have that many phone numbers of forum members might have made things complicated...