• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Member Suspension Appreciation/Depreciation Thread

Page 171 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Re:

aphronesis said:
He carpet bombed the music thread for days on end. Same way he tried to get his sig on every post cafe thread visiible when he came back from his ban. He wasn't listening to the walkie talkie but stuck in some strange loop. Maybe a cry for help as Scott says.
ok

WOW.

SO many cry so much.

I never knew.

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Re:

Red Rick said:

Abusing poster privilidges? Wtf?

I guess the seniors are gonna have to tell the juniors that making it up as you go is worse than pathetic.

If you can fire yourself (along with the mod cabal) now is the time.

Bad decisions are bad decisions are bad decisions. Most learn. Some don't.

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Re:

aphronesis said:
Guess it may as well be posted here that the denizens of the US politics thread are an able reflection of such by freaking iut w zero information as to events.

Oh I think the picture is clear. Unfortunate as it may be.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Re:

aphronesis said:
Guess it may as well be posted here that the denizens of the US politics thread are an able reflection of such by freaking iut w zero information as to events.
WHO knew you two had issues?

I mean I remember back with the neal diamond crap ,,,, or was it that? I can't go back right now.

But really I had no idea something was a.....Foot.

And I never realized or even for a second thought blutto was going for post count.

STAY FROSTY!

I mean I try to keep up but dammm.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Re:

Scott SoCal said:
aphronesis said:
Yeah. I'm hitting 10k first. You're right.

Wrong conclusion.
Hey you already got 10k........... LOL

this is one of the best melt down about nothing I have ever witnessed.

Who ever this clown was upthread who littered the thread like a teenage prom subject after subject is to blame. Tenaflacioushahi or whatever its user name is.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I better back off because this will make it 3 in a row.

might be a bannnnnn hammmer coming. To bad Chris is not alive to witness this. Us stooges and rubes getting banninated for post frequency. :lol:

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Semper Fidelis said:

might be a bannnnnn hammmer coming. To bad Chris is not alive to witness this. Us stooges and rubes getting banninated for post frequency. :lol:

I'd reply to you brah, but I don't want to run up my post count.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
Semper Fidelis said:

I can understand that Dude Brah!

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site

Semper Fidelis said:
Scott SoCal said:
aphronesis said:
Yeah. I'm hitting 10k first. You're right.

Wrong conclusion.
Hey you already got 10k........... LOL

this is one of the best melt down about nothing I have ever witnessed.

Who ever this clown was upthread who littered the thread like a teenage prom subject after subject is to blame. Tenaflacioushahi or whatever its user name is.
excuse me but i 'm not consider myself a clown , i would like to recieve a little bit of respect ,

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
Semper Fidelis said:

Don't Blutto the thread up man :D

Semper Fidelis said:
aphronesis said:
WHO knew you two had issues?

I mean I remember back with the neal diamond crap ,,,, or was it that? I can't go back right now.

But really I had no idea something was a.....Foot.

And I never realized or even for a second thought blutto was going for post count.

STAY FROSTY!

I mean I try to keep up but dammm.

No issues. Neil Diamond? I don't even remember that. Can't have been a Canadian slur.

@paddy, it is catchier than the telencefalus rule.

Sounds like what the mods need is the ability to stop the frequency of a particular posters ability to post, Don't know if this is technically possible, maybe if a poster is over posting, ensure he cab only post once an hour for a few days, I think they would soon learn to self-moderate under such circumstances, rather than outright ban

Re:

del1962 said:
Sounds like what the mods need is the ability to stop the frequency of a particular posters ability to post, Don't know if this is technically possible, maybe if a poster is over posting, ensure he cab only post once an hour for a few days, I think they would soon learn to self-moderate under such circumstances, rather than outright ban
Yeah, I wish we could throttle an account in such a way but we're not given any means or methods to do such a thing.

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Giuseppe Magnetico said:
What. blutto banned again? Say it ain't so! :lol:

....yeah I broke a rule that wasn't even in existence but some kind people stepped in to help the mods make it happen.....and it worked out real good, the mod mob kicked in the door of the Music Thread and did a right proper approximation of a book burning.....will probably go down as the greatest moment in mod history.....the very existence of the Forum was hanging in the balance but the mod mob prevented a catastrophic catastrophe....it was just ******* brilliant....

Cheers

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site

Irondan said:
telencefalus said:
excuse me i would like to know how many message i could post i was warned to not post much in sequence but i think that is not going against rules , however i don't want to be banned so just give me some info about the numbers of messages i can post many thanks
One post in a row, that's it.

Since you told us your desire to increase your post count "to beat the record', (which we all thought you had a shot at beating laflo in about two weeks at the rate you were posting), you lost any *oopsie* moments wrt posting numerous posts in a row.

I will not continuously repeat myself to you.

....well that worked out real good.....hope you guys had fun, that was a dandy blaze....small problem, you burned the wrong pile of tunes.....what you destroyed was a Forum version of a radio show and contained some really nice music....the garbage you were looking for was further into the thread under the title of Hommage to the Great American Music Catalogue....and as long you are in there you may want to clean the junk tunes that aphro spent spent weeks littering the thread with ( trying in his special sweet way to teach me a lesson about posting music that insulted his delicate artistic sensibilities....Neil Young is apparently some line you should never cross, like who knew ? ) .....there are also some insults and questions about my sanity in there as well, but they are apparently in good fun, though I believe some people have been known to be banned for much much less....

....btw after you're done making the Music Thread safe you may want to saunter over to the US Politics thread, lots of stuff there to spark up another great fire....can't have enough fun now can we ?....

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS