• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Men on Machines

Due to certain contaminating contributions in the Babes on Bikes thread caused by an apparent confusion about the meaning of that title, I hereby launch Men on Machines (or should it be Hunks on Huffys? Wangs on Wheels?) for those of you who prefer to see images of sexually attractive males and their, uh, bikes.

Post your favorites here.

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
rasmussen could smoke me on a bike no doubt. but i could easily kill him with my bare hands and not raise my heart rate much he looks terrible like a holocaust victim or something.

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
The Cobra said:
How long until someone posts that topless photo of the rasmussen aka the chicken? :eek:

OK I'll bite. This may be considered obscene by some. White meat or dark?

rasmussen.jpg

Notice the camera guy in the background struggling to get a picture that isn't over-exposed.

A

Anonymous

I have had no option but to report this thread for visible genitalia

TRENDING THREADS