• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Merry Christmas & a Happy new year

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
It is Christmas in Australia, is it christmas where you live? NO I Don't think so! HAHAHAHAHA

Merry Christmas!

btw, did anyone Aussies watch the Carols by Candlelight? I wish they would just sing the songs how they are without having to scream them and try to completely change the arrangements of the carols.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Yes it is :D

As has already been established, christmas is christmas eve here ;)

btw what prezzies did you get :p
A tissot watch, some clothing and some chocolates all from santa. Just finished lunch and I feel like I am going to explode.
Hugh Januss said:
ACF totally scored and got the gift he had been wanting above all others. A used pair of Cadel's bibshorts.

Unfortunately not.:(

We don't stick to traditon for dinner. Last night was the big celebration, and instead of a big dinner we had lots of snacks: Shrimps and cocktail sauce, chips and dip, homemade baguette, cheddar cheese, and so on. That way I don't have to stand in the kitchen and work.

We are having some beef for dinner tonight, and baked potatoes. And my husband has volunteered to do the cooking, yeah!

Susan

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Libertine Seguros said:
Celebrations can't end until one of the moderators has been pinned.

laugh.gif

We still haven't aired our grievances yet.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
I have only ever seen snow once in my life, so I think it would be cool. Any snow fights on christmas day like all those xmas movies suggest?
Yes! Growing up in New England I pretty much lived every Christmas image you've seen in the movies!

TRENDING THREADS