• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Michael Jackson's Death: Armstrong to blame?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
biker jk said:
Neil or Lance?

Well anyway, the coroner is speculating Whacko Jacko's cause of death could be due to

(a) Sunshine
(b) Moonlight
(c) Good times
(d) Boogie

it's a cycling forum so i think it might be lance;)

jacko's death would be down to sunshine as plastic doesn't like heat.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
you.can.come.out.now.michael.jackson.is.dead-450x385.jpg

A

Anonymous

We will find out today if MJ is still alive. There is a sale at the mall and boys pants are 1/2 off.

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Farrah Fawcett passed away and met Saint Peter at the pearly gates. St. Peter reviewed her life, one of performing arts and charitable acts, and was impressed by her kindness to others. He welcomed Farrah to heaven and told her that because of all she had done for humankind he would grant her one wish. Farrah said, "I only wish that the children of the world could be safe."

30 minutes later, Michael Jackson was dead.

A

Anonymous

pedaling squares said:
Farrah Fawcett passed away and met Saint Peter at the pearly gates. St. Peter reviewed her life, one of performing arts and charitable acts, and was impressed by her kindness to others. He welcomed Farrah to heaven and told her that because of all she had done for humankind he would grant her one wish. Farrah said, "I only wish that the children of the world could be safe."

30 minutes later, Michael Jackson was dead.

hopefully gary glitter is next..

TRENDING THREADS