• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Miller clearly still on drugs...

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
... to be thinking that this outfit looks good. Plus his neck is about a foot long.

20ate0i.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/hardtalk/9571648.stm

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
When he says wining the World's doped was "too easy" it sounds phony....hard to believe tbh. But with a dude like this you wonder how to differentiate between delusions and lies. Maybe deep down his ego needs to believe on some level that he would have won that World's without dope (though that's hard to believe, realistically).

But for the most part I'm skeptical whether he's put forward the whole truth, even about events prior to his arrest.

Sep 27, 2009
Visit site
Damiano Machiavelli said:
I do not get the fashion sense of Brits. I wonder whose couch he stole to make that jacket. Jackie Stewart must have taken the lounge chair..

Fashion is just a lot of junk, nothing wrong with the jacket, if he likes why shouldn't he wear it.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
pedaling squares said:
Millar's probably been spending too much time with 'Brits' like this:

2rmqs9g.jpg

That's funny...I'll pay that one.

The thing about hipsters is they're self-conscious they're hipsters, therefore tryhards and therefore, very uncool.

Maybe JV is the ring-leader in all this - all the minions follow him to Abercombie & Fitch for fear they'll be left of the Vuelta team. It's no coincidence you've never seen Thor with elbow patches and ridiclulous facial hair.

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Mrs John Murphy said:
Bit rich coming from someone named after a dance. Was Hokey-Cokey95 taken?

Maybe, but I wasn't trying to demean people for aping dance moves, was I?

I also don't have to spill bile at every opportunity. Seriously, everything you post is full of hatred. You have nothing positive to say. Does this not bother you?

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Mambo95 said:
Maybe, but I wasn't trying to demean people for aping dance moves, was I?

I also don't have to spill bile at every opportunity. Seriously, everything you post is full of hatred. You have nothing positive to say. Does this not bother you?
Clearly not. You could also add in ignorant and full of ****.

Seriously I thought that the interviewer gave Millar a very easy time. Must be a fanboy. Most interesting bit was when he referred to LA as the "great shadow hanging over the sport". Don't think you'd have heard that on a mainstream European news channel even as recently as a year ago.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Swabian Lass said:
Seriously I thought that the interviewer gave Millar a very easy time. Must be a fanboy. Most interesting bit was when he referred to LA as the "great shadow hanging over the sport". Don't think you'd have heard that on a mainstream European news channel even as recently as a year ago.

Even McQuaid recently said "cycling is clearly coming out of a dark period".
It's the inevitability of LA's downfall that forces keepers of omerta such as Millar and McQuaid to say such things.

TRENDING THREADS