• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Mobile viewing

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
Dude, you need to chill. However bad the joint "Texas" sense of humor might be it is no more annoying than your constant chasing after them.:rolleyes:
dude you need to mind your toy own bike shop business. this thread is about the 3 armstrong doping apologist flaming dim for making a simple suggestion. one, glen wilson, attemped to obfuscate the fact of being put in place by the mods. when i challenged that, another one appeared to defend the the faking. not to mention that the master baters post, chrisE's was also removed. that's all i was bringing the attention to.

python said:
Some might call it a triple bait.

.. if they care to review the posting history (and the timing above all) of the three invariable charachters, imagine the unimaginable, all from the same state as the doper they care for and all quoting each other. The fact remains, flaming dim for a simple request and getting slammed for that by the mods is hardly a matter worth expanding the dwindling resources of the apologists. That they do, is an indication of the desperation they are in.

It takes no brain who the three are. Thank you guys.
----
Edit: I felt it is worth the edit for the multiple new readers to call the spade a spade.
Chris E
is the master flamer of the trio. He is widely unappreciated in the forum by both the mods and the majority of the players. Then follow his. Minions, glen Wilson and Patrick. They always appear when they need each other. They Never post anywhere but the pro- anti armstrong threads....

A bigot and a troll, classy.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
JRTinMA said:
A bigot and a troll, classy.
yes, someone who was called by mike anderson himself just a day ago (texpat) regarding a 'bigot-knee-jerk-reaction' regarding your post in defense of the myth is coming out with the crap.

you are a discredited armstrong apologist who seeks to score opportune points against your deity's prominent critics.

lets not forget a well documented fact that you COWARDLY accused mike anderson - texpat - of being armstrong's dope mule - without any whatsoever evidence. mike calling your fraud publicly, despite you fake assurances 'we settled it in pms' speaks for you being the fraud you are.

only a very upset and angry fanboy would do something like that.

me being your exposer must hurt.

python said:
yes, someone who was called by mike anderson himself just a day ago (texpat) regarding a 'bigot-knee-jerk-reaction' regarding your post in defense of the myth is coming out with the crap.

you are a discredited armstrong apologist who seeks to score opportune points against your deity's prominent critics.

lets not forget a well documented fact that you COWARDLY accused mike anderson - texpat - of being armstrong's dope mule - without any whatsoever evidence. mike calling your fraud publicly, despite you fake assurances 'we settled it in pms' speaks for you being the fraud you are.

only a very upset and angry fanboy would do something like that.

me being your exposer must hurt.

I just knew you would go full troll. Thanks for keeping the forum safe. Keep it up its appreciated by everybody, well mostly me.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
JRTinMA said:
I just knew .
please respond to the forum with the facts.

i am VERY PUBLICLY AND LOUDLY accusing you of being a fraud and a fake b/c you cowardly flamed an innocent man who happened to be an assistant to your idol, mr. armstrong.

mike amderson, the person you defamed, (if needed i can bring the relevant links) put your fake assurances of 'being settled in pms' to question.

what i am suggesting:) is that you can hide and obfuscate for so long....

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
python said:
dude you need to mind your toy own bike shop business. this thread is about the 3 armstrong doping apologist flaming dim for making a simple suggestion. one, glen wilson, attemped to obfuscate the fact of being put in place by the mods. when i challenged that, another one appeared to defend the the faking. not to mention that the master baters post, chrisE's was also removed. that's all i was bringing the attention to.

Not sure what you're talking about with your flaming dim crap or your idiotic defend the faking statement, I was making a joke about Glenn's comment. Take your own advice and mind your own business or put me on ignore. And for the record, I don't think even Santa can help you.

Pete

Administrator
Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
Though installing a phpBB mod and setting up Tapatalk is a relatively quick process, giving control of advertising and layout to a third party company is a slightly longer discussion. I believe it is a talking point to be looked at, but it's not just a case of flicking the switch on a module I'm afraid. It would have to be clear that implementing Tapatalk integration would not negatively impact how the forum funds itself.

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Re:

Pete said:
Though installing a phpBB mod and setting up Tapatalk is a relatively quick process, giving control of advertising and layout to a third party company is a slightly longer discussion. I believe it is a talking point to be looked at, but it's not just a case of flicking the switch on a module I'm afraid. It would have to be clear that implementing Tapatalk integration would not negatively impact how the forum funds itself.

Think for native ads tapatalk pay about $1.50 CPM, but there are options to include your own advertisers in their, at the moment the choices are only tapatalk ads at 1.5 cpm, viglink if you have a viglink account or skimwords (but dont even go there).