• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Modestly clothed women

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Barbara-Bush.jpg

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Got the preview of the 2011 Livestrong line and I must say, some of the new wares on offer are pretty hot! Apparently there will be a new Livestrong Hazmat suit as there is an appreciable shift in marketing strategy - before there was a conscious tapping in to the power of 'awareness', whereas now, the shift has been made to channelling the might of relentless 'fear'.

shokotan_hazmat_1.jpg

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Beech Mtn said:
Yesterday's bathing suits:
tapemeasuringpolice.jpg

I find the quantitative measurement of a woman's ability to provoke - surely that is what the tape measure is for - highly offensive. My passion was stirred at the mere sight of the bathing cap alone.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
bobs *** said:
Is the one on the left of lance? - he'll be really regretting doping in 10 years time!
Thoughtforfood said:
Bull****! The forum is about cycling, and the thread was about pictures of women with bikes as an accessory or a tool. You can go on and on about how this was not a question of subjective morality, and you will convince just about as many people as you convinced with your "I closed it but if someone else wants to open it, I am cool with that" bull****. As I asked another poster today, who are you trying to convince, us or yourself?

Some mods found it offensive so that is why it was locked. Sorry, I hope i am talking about what you were.

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Steel4Ever said:
Damn you for posting this!!!

You know I have Yellow Fever!

I believe the politically correct term is "Asian fever." I know because it's rampant here on the Pacific Rim. :)

aloha4.jpg

Gee, I hope that falls under "modestly clothed."