• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Moto GP

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
But does anyone know the Moto GP game for PC? Thought I'd bring this up since it's in the same sphere haha. Long story short: awesome graphics, realistic gameplay and real racers. Used to play the first version of this when I was young and fell in love with it. Does anyone else play it in here?

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
'nuff said
10462607_10201986773166663_7660961443681743554_n.jpg

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
YAMAHA AND HELMET MAKER ARGUING OVER 5MM

motogp-yamaha-hjc-helmets-argue-5mm-frontal.jpg

In racing, measurements are taken with calipers and modifications are measured in millimeters, but the idea that the aerodynamics of a MotoGP bike may depend on the chinbar of a helmet being 5mm shorter is certainly surprising.
This is exactly the point in the conversations Yamaha?s racing department is holding with HJC, Jorge Lorenzo?s Korean helmet sponsor. ?We need to gain 5mm,? explained Yamaha MotoGP director Kouichi Tsuji?the man primarily responsible for the YZR-M1?to Sport Rider during 2015 Team Yamaha?s official launch held in Madrid. ?We have done aerodynamic tests with Jorge and we need this distance when he hides behind the fairing on the straights.?

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
krebs303 said:
Rossi was terrific. Marquez almost squeezed by. fab race. The Honda seemed a little more competitive today. First few races Yamaha looked like they were up a bit on horsepower. I like both of them.

A football friend from one of my Dutch forums was in the yellow 'Rossi stand' with his yellow flag - he said the cheer when the Doctor held Marquez off on the last bend was like a world cup goal going in - they all went ape. I will confess to jumping up and down like a lunatic in my living room. :p

Amsterhammer said:
krebs303 said:
Rossi was terrific. Marquez almost squeezed by. fab race. The Honda seemed a little more competitive today. First few races Yamaha looked like they were up a bit on horsepower. I like both of them.

A football friend from one of my Dutch forums was in the yellow 'Rossi stand' with his yellow flag - he said the cheer when the Doctor held Marquez off on the last bend was like a world cup goal going in - they all went ape. I will confess to jumping up and down like a lunatic in my living room. :p

I got goose bumps thinking about being in the Rossi box for that!

EDIT: Holy POO, that was a crazy!

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
jmdirt said:
Amsterhammer said:
krebs303 said:

I got goose bumps thinking about being in the Rossi box for that!

EDIT: Holy POO, that was a crazy!
This!

and THIS!!! :)

46-2.png

TRENDING THREADS