• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Mr 63%, Jimmy Briceño

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Ryo will be along shortly to remind us that Savio never had a rider test positive...their recruitment policy is really second to none.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Dazed and Confused said:
lol. GC Result from this year's Vuelta al Tachira en Bicicleta

1 BRICEñO CASTO Yimmi José [www.procyclingstats.com] 40 25 31:52:01
2 GáLVIZ Carlos Start - Trigon Cycling Team 30 18 1:19
3 MURILLO Juan 16 14 1:34
4 CAMARGO Jonathan 12 11 1:44
5 DELGADO Yeisson [www.procyclingstats.com] 10 8 3:33

How about Galviz? Cleans?.

to galviz credit he rode wiht movistar ct that were/are clean. he also finished 2nd because of the itt which he finished 2nd in. he was far from the best climbers. camargo was the best in that race. a real mid 90s climbing spectaclte though :p

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Merckx index said:
He won the Tachira two years in a row. From an interview before he tested positive:

in tachira and venezuela they tlak quite openly of dope. especially in loteria tachira team. savio mad ea smart move by making this test public so he now can keep his hands of the big venezuelan riders that the federation want him to take for his team.

Ryo Hazuki said:
to galviz credit he rode wiht movistar ct that were/are clean. he also finished 2nd because of the itt which he finished 2nd in. he was far from the best climbers. camargo was the best in that race. a real mid 90s climbing spectaclte though :p

I told you, Ryo, I cant talk more, but I talk you anything changed in Venezuela yet...

You told me another thing.

With Biopassport Briceño and the rest of the top ten of Táchira cant be good cyclist in Europe.

The Queen stage, short, but really hard, with bad roads and finishing more than 2000 metres, so no very hight, but with some altitude, had an average of 37 Km/h.. that is something that the peloton of the Tour, with Froome, Quintana, Purito,... cant reach.

Froome of Oman couldnt beat Briceño or other riders in Táchira, but of course everything is not doping and he would be in the top ten, of couse, the same that Quintana could beat argentinian riders in San Luis... but San Luis has more control today that Táchira, Vuelta a Colombia, clasico RCN,...

Anyway I knew Loteria and other teams where at 55, but I couldn imagine 63...:eek:

TRENDING THREADS