• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

MTV Jersey Shore

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
Watch this show. It explains everything about the USA. Not a huge % of the population, you only need a small sprinkle of this to ruin everything .The best show on TV anywhere

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
fatandfast said:
Watch this show. It explains everything about the USA. Not a huge % of the population, you only need a small sprinkle of this to ruin everything .The best show on TV anywhere

It explains alot about the media portrayal of the US. Ed Hardy t-shirts aside, I've met some young folks that don't smell like used vinegar and can put a sentence together.

528px-Guido12.jpg

guido-beach.jpg

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
New Jersey: a nice place to be FROM!

Yes, I'm from NJ and the guidos from that show are NOT from NJ. They are all from NYC. I lived 5 minutes from Seaside (the shore town from the show). What they portrayed is absolutely false.

Some guido's mom must be licking a lot of MTV executive balls to get that garbage on TV.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
TheNJDevil said:
New Jersey: a nice place to be FROM!

Yes, I'm from NJ and the guidos from that show are NOT from NJ. They are all from NYC. I lived 5 minutes from Seaside (the shore town from the show). What they portrayed is absolutely false.

Some guido's mom must be licking a lot of MTV executive balls to get that garbage on TV.

Hopefully she likes the taste 'cause these ****dahs got none. What is with the spray tans and the sculptured eyebrows? I've seen some LA denizens trolling in Vegas with the same look and they had to be over 40! There has to be someone this stupid in other parts of the world.

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
THIS VIDEO IS HILLARIOUS ABOUT MTV JERSEY SHORE.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lESXP9rmAzw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lESXP9rmAzw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

LOLOL!!!

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
cheap wedding dresses,wedding dresses,wedding dress,simple wedding dresses,classy wedding dresses,beautiful wedding dresses,weddingdress
wedding dresses
cheap wedding dresses
Evening dresses
With more 1000 Designer dresses,we supply Evening Dresses,Custom Dresses,formal gowns,cocktail dresses with wholesale price
prom dresses
Dresses, evening, cocktail, prom dresses, formal gowns from dresseslife. Homecoming dresses and bridesmaid
Graduation Dresses

TRENDING THREADS