• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Music! What are you listening to now?

Page 105 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Thomsena said:
Luckily we have all different taste. I've always hated pop-punk like the plague.

I like pretty much every type of music except crappy songs with cheesy lyrics like Justin Bieber and the like. Or rappers that rap about how cool and rich they are, uhhhh.

But you're right, taste differs. Personally, I'd rather stick my fingers down my throat than to look at an Andy avatar every day(even if it's an avatar to make fun of him :p) ;)

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
El Pistolero said:
But you're right, taste differs. Personally, I'd rather stick my fingers down my throat than to look at an Andy avatar every day(even if it's an avatar to make fun of him :p) ;)

Haha!

10characters...

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site

TRENDING THREADS