• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Music! What are you listening to now?

Page 378 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I
In the movie - I Love You Man..Paul Rudd and Jason Segel..they are collectively obsessed with Rush and passionately sing some Geddy Lee classics.. read that you are mastering the solo from an Ozzy song and keep thinking of your friends and family being exposed to party chaos as you turn up an amp and play it at birthday, pool or family party..
another movie that makes my face crack is Rocker w Rainn Wilson who plays an aged out, ultra serious drummer w kids decades younger than him.. just too funny..

In the movie - I Love You Man..Paul Rudd and Jason Segel..they are collectively obsessed with Rush and passionately sing some Geddy Lee classics.. read that you are mastering the solo from an Ozzy song and keep thinking of your friends and family being exposed to party chaos as you turn up an amp and play it at birthday, pool or family party..
another movie that makes my face crack is Rocker w Rainn Wilson who plays an aged out, ultra serious drummer w kids decades younger than him.. just too funny..
not seen those films, going to have to check them out. Unfortunately it's digital amps and headphones for me these days. I don;t get much chance to plug into something loud.

I learnt the Paranoid solo last night too, as I've never learnt the whole thing in the past and thought I should correct that.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qanF-91aJo&ab_channel=BlackSabbath
The first song that blew my mind! I hitched a ride from my podunk town to a record store about an hour away so that I could buy this album. I returned to the record store many times throughout my teens.

*in Spokane, WA for those who know that part of the USA.