• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Music! What are you listening to now?

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

RDV4ROUBAIX said:
Do shows count?

Just saw Motörhead w/ Reverend Horton Heat on Friday. De La Soul the day before.

How was it? They will be here this week.

A

Anonymous

Hugh Januss said:
Oh man, I'm jealous. I just love the Rev. it's a great show! It's OK though I'll just stay here and watch all my favorite trails burn up, I can see it real good from my deck!

SoCal eh? Dang, that looks like a monster fire.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Hugh Januss said:
Oh man, I'm jealous. I just love the Rev. it's a great show! It's OK though I'll just stay here and watch all my favorite trails burn up, I can see it real good from my deck!

Fireroad from JPL to Brown Mtn. back down to El Prieto for some singletrack. I miss that ride. Won't be much shade on El Prieto anymore.

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
RDV4ROUBAIX said:
Do shows count?

Just saw Motörhead w/ Reverend Horton Heat on Friday. De La Soul the day before.
Thoughtforfood said:
How was it? They will be here this week.

Ridiculous!!! I've been going to Rev shows since '93 and he still sure knows how to rile up the natives. Motörhead is always a great live show. I played pinball with Lemmy back in '87 when he opened for Slayer.

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Introduction

Hi , i am the new guy in this forums . i am working online as an EC employee. I like muisic and want to make friends who like music.
i found many beautiful and good things with low price. I`m sure that you will like it . if you are interested in this . welcome to google2008,com

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
FYI The correct spelling of her name is Alison Krauss I was using the incorrect spelling in iTunes and some other crap came up.

Check out 'Too Late to Cry'. Only 14 when she recorded that!!

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
I went to a festival a week ago, and have been listening to a band called Loney, Dear a lot since then. David Bowie and the Beatles are also regularly played by me, especially Scary Monsters and Revolver, which I consider both to be 'transition albums'.

Yesterday I was on a train for a long time and I listened to The Mantle by Agalloch, And the Glass Handed Kites by Mew and some songs from Dopethrone by Electric Wizard.

I'm a music enthusiast and like shoegazer, postrock, new wave, jangle pop, 'indie' folk, baroque pop and twee pop. Some country (like Fleet Foxes) also.

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
knewcleardaze said:
Humble Pie! Haven't heard that name or given them any thought in years!
Humble Pie is for me always associated with this movie quote: "They sold you to Humble Pie for fifty dollars and a crate of beer! I was there, I saw them do it!"