• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Music! What are you listening to now?

Page 58 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
it's a controversial point, you know, i don't need to start an obviously dead ended discussion but let me give you an example. I could say something like: "apart from Metallica, Megadeth is the best trash band ever" (even though for me Megadeth > Metallica, but that's not a point), then i'm sure someone would disagree saying "bs, Slayer is the best, you know nothing about the trash" or so. And here is the question:
Do I (we) really need to start every sentence about any personal evaluation of music (or not only music) with IMO or it's maybe not that hard thing to guess yourself?

A

Anonymous

on3m@n@rmy said:
While on the subject of AC/DC (I agree best Aussie rock band ever > Powderfinger), what's your favorite AC/DC hit?

There is a long lineup of great AC/DC hits. My favorite is probably Thunderstruck.

Or if you like things that go BOOM, same song, different video: Thunderstruck - KaBoom.

EDIT: amazing how the song's leadin guitar solo is done... one handed.

i like this version, live at riverplate stadium http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o018byLnMFM
btw argentina always have awsome crowd.