• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Music! What are you listening to now?

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 10, 2009
Visit site
My brother and I used to sneak out to the den when my parents were asleep and watch Midnight Special, the 70's music show. I used to love riding my DG bmx bike to the pizza parlor to play Galaxian and Asteroids and hanging out with my friends at Four Corners, our local BMX playground. This brings back great memories of all of those things. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rFYbMhcG8

I love the talk box....

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
Cyclestar said:
At the moment I'm really into Muse albums, especially Black Holes and Revelations and Absolution - they're brilliant when road biking, perfect for getting the adrenaline pumping!

Agree. Recently I bought The Resistance, but I have a feeling that I will appreciate some of their earlier works as well.

Played that one many a time, back when me and some friends did some covers open mic back in Frankfurt. "Christmas Cards From A Hooker In Minneapolis" was a favourite to play, and "New Coat Of Paint". Saw him in Paris, the guy still has it. Don't think there's a bad record in his repertoire.

TRENDING THREADS