• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Must lance work for alberto in tdf90??

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Dang...............

No . . . LA doesn't have to work for AC. They aren't even on the same team. Why would LA work for someone who is not on the team. LA will work with LL, AK, Popovych, et al as part of the team. AC is obviously on the new "look at me . . . I'm Alberto and I can climb team."

Don't really see an issue anymore. Expect to see LA, LL, AK, and Popovych working together. Expect to see AC the one man team . . . well working as such.

A

Anonymous

byu123 said:
No . . . LA doesn't have to work for AC. They aren't even on the same team. Why would LA work for someone who is not on the team. LA will work with LL, AK, Popovych, et al as part of the team. AC is obviously on the new "look at me . . . I'm Alberto and I can climb team."

Don't really see an issue anymore. Expect to see LA, LL, AK, and Popovych working together. Expect to see AC the one man team . . . well working as such.

Its funny, now AC is the media whore..its like bizaro world with Lance fans.

The fact is that you have no proof anyone but LL and LA disapprove. Even JB said it was kosher. Spilled milk.

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Its funny, now AC is the media whore..its like bizaro world with Lance fans.

The fact is that you have no proof anyone but LL and LA disapprove. Even JB said it was kosher. Spilled milk.

Yea, still waiting for that Kloden quote byu.

Levi's still ****ed at AC over the Vuelta (understandably). Popo's probably firmy in LA's camp. Not sure about anyone else though. LL's a nice guy but not really a contendor unless a bunch of other people fall down.

Latest posts