• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

My Favorite Place for Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanne65

BANNED
Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
When I searched for ‘exclusive villas Dubai,’ I knew that I was about to embark on something great. Even though I have never been to Dubai before, I know that it is truly a place to behold. They have turned their desert land into something interesting for tourists all over the world, and I praise them for that. I wanted to go and give them my business. They deserve it! That place is like no other, and there are many luxuries to enjoy. Of course, I will be bringing my wife, who loves to shop. I am sure that she will really enjoy the malls that they have set up for her there. I am hoping that she likes the villa that I reserved for us. She has never been to one before, and she usually thinks that she can settle for a smaller, less nice hotel, but I really think we both deserve the best. So all I need to do now is book some plane tickets, and we will be ready for the vacation of our lives!

Tera Gold Cheap
Buy Tera Gold

May 14, 2010
Visit site
jeanne65 said:
When I searched for ‘exclusive villas Dubai,’ I knew that I was about to embark on something great. Even though I have never been to Dubai before, I know that it is truly a place to behold. They have turned their desert land into something interesting for tourists all over the world, and I praise them for that. I wanted to go and give them my business. They deserve it! That place is like no other, and there are many luxuries to enjoy. Of course, I will be bringing my wife, who loves to shop. I am sure that she will really enjoy the malls that they have set up for her there. I am hoping that she likes the villa that I reserved for us. She has never been to one before, and she usually thinks that she can settle for a smaller, less nice hotel, but I really think we both deserve the best. So all I need to do now is book some plane tickets, and we will be ready for the vacation of our lives!
Tera Gold Cheap
Buy Tera Gold

Brought to you by the Dubai Tourism Board. My favorite place to vacation is at your mother's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.