• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Nairo Quintana discussion thread

Page 372 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
You fuc*king escarabajo piece of shit.

10 years ago you and all other colombians were bitching that nairo was god, he could walk on water and he was gonna win 10 Tours.

Fast forward to now, nairo did not and will not win any tour, he is at the end of his run and he is a pariah among professional teams. How did your loud mouth predictions work out motherfucker?

Fuck you escarabajo. Eat shit and die*.

I don't dislike nairo. I despise all his fucki*ng annoying colombian fans like you.

Wauw. Interesting first post. And last, I assume.

6wa1m9.jpg

Have not heard anything about Nairo's future in a while, maybe teams waiting to see what happens with his tramadol case defense? Any rumors? I'm kinda bummed that we might not see Nairo in a GT next year :(
A few teams are probably hoping to pick him up cheap duri g the winter/trying to make him lower his demands and not hire his entire entourage.
If only Savio wasn't going down to ct level this year, that would have been a vintage Savio (around 10-15 years ago) signing.

TRENDING THREADS