• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

National Championship Discussion/Results

Page 20 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Kwibus said:
Campione italiano VINCENZO NIBALI

2. Pozzovivo
3. Rabottini
4. Moser
5. Cunego

Too bad I only just found my way to the live ticker to read who has won. Would've loved to see the race.

EDIT: lol i think this is actually a comment by someone at the bottom of the ticker. My italian isn't that good :D

That is a prediction in the comments section :D:D. The livestream for the race goes up in about 15 minutes :p

Kwibus said:
Campione italiano VINCENZO NIBALI

2. Pozzovivo
3. Rabottini
4. Moser
5. Cunego

Too bad I only just found my way to the live ticker to read who has won. Would've loved to see the race.

EDIT: lol i think this is actually a comment by someone at the bottom of the ticker. My italian isn't that good :D

LOOL :D

Anyway, does anyone know where I can find some information about the race? The course etc.

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
Hugo Koblet said:
LOOL :D

Anyway, does anyone know where I can find some information about the race? The course etc.
jens_attacks said:
around 4000 m of climbing...it really depends on how they are going...if they put the hammer down they will drop pippo i guess.still he looked brilliant at times this year..but i still say it will be unlikely

they have to do this...15 times

alt2.png

altimetria-796x210.jpg

255 kms....it will be fun...the renaissance of grande killer

Flag = Bandiera? :D I was trying to work that one out for a minute.

Why do they need to georestrict the Italian road race? I understand they georestrict races which have rights that are sold in lots of countries, but would have thought they could be nice enough to let us foreigners peek in on this one...:eek:

TRENDING THREADS