• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

National Football League

Page 480 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sounds like the 49ers will play their next two home games in Arizona. I figured they would find someplace to play when it was announced the Bay area was not going to allow contact sports for the next 3 weeks.
Lot of 49ers fans wish they would move out of Santa Clara. Something tells me they will end up back in the bay area eventually in a new stadium. At the moment Arizona is an obvious choice as they have to play them in a few weeks. NFL pretty much expect the games to be played in an NFL stadium crowd or not.

Will Fuller & Bradley Roby each suspended 6 games for PED violations:

What a crazy season: Not only does a team have to worry about Covid positives but you now have two starters from the same team out for possibly the rest of the season for PED positives. :eek:

Seattle looks like it's following the usual Hawks late season fine tuning. Got the impression that both offense and defense were using the Eagles to try different schemes for future games. Playoff preparation is underway for almost everyone and it showed poorly for the Eagles, unfortunately.

Reactions: jmdirt
Seattle looks like it's following the usual Hawks late season fine tuning. Got the impression that both offense and defense were using the Eagles to try different schemes for future games. Playoff preparation is underway for almost everyone and it showed poorly for the Eagles, unfortunately.
Starting to think that Washington will win the NFC East. The Eagles have a tough schedule but their tied game might make a difference in the standings later. Their defense looks pretty good but the offense is a mess. The Giants have also improved but I think their QB is injured now.

As for Seattle, I'm not sure how far they can go. The NFC is much more open than the AFC at the moment and in the NFC West, the rivalry is so great that the teams keep beating each other. There is no team that is clearly better than the rest which will make it hard for Seattle to win top seed unless they go on a run in the remaining games. Even if the Saints or Green Bay win the NFC I still have major doubts about them getting to the SB.

Reactions: jmdirt and SHAD0W93
Starting to think that Washington will win the NFC East. The Eagles have a tough schedule but their tied game might make a difference in the standings later. Their defense looks pretty good but the offense is a mess. The Giants have also improved but I think their QB is injured now.

As for Seattle, I'm not sure how far they can go. The NFC is much more open than the AFC at the moment and in the NFC West, the rivalry is so great that the teams keep beating each other. There is no team that is clearly better than the rest which will make it hard for Seattle to win top seed unless they go on a run in the remaining games. Even if the Saints or Green Bay win the NFC I still have major doubts about them getting to the SB.
I hope Smith can lead WAS to the division title, picking up where he left off. Though division can go to NYG or WAS. AFC I feel is between Chiefs and Steelers for Super Bowl favorites, NFC depends on the day for all the teams.

Seattle has the NYG, Jets and Washington in a row. Win those and they can lose the rest with 11 wins and be as well off as winning all of them and facing another round with SF or Az. It's certain the NFC West will throttle each other just for spite.

Seattle has the NYG, Jets and Washington in a row. Win those and they can lose the rest with 11 wins and be as well off as winning all of them and facing another round with SF or Az. It's certain the NFC West will throttle each other just for spite.
Washington are playing better and the two divisional games will be the usual dog fights although the Cardinals seem to be slipping a little now while the Niners are getting their offense back or some of them and should have Jimmy and Kittle back later but they still have to keep winning to grab a possible playoff spot. They also need to see some of the other teams like the Vikings slip up. I still think that GB or the Saints will probably get top seed in the NFC but I'm not confident either team will go deep in the playoffs. If the Niners lose to the Bills this week they are just about done re the playoffs. Seems like tradition now that the Hawks and Niners face off in the final week, it's become one of the best rivalries in the NFL.

Won't go down as one of the games of the season....................
That'll be saved for the NYJ v NE final game. The fact this game is SNF or MNF is a travesty. Both head coaches, quarterbacks, and teams with something to prove in a fierce rivalry. We'll also get some nice cold NE weather to play a part. Combined 28 points scored. Adam Gase firing at the end of it. Game of the Year, no question.

I swear the Steelers love giving their fans heart attacks.
Ravens defensive secondary had a hand in that. In spite of a nano-second pass delivery from Ben those guys where getting there with the ball all night. Crying shame they lost as they'd get more fierce and healthy with their actual team on the field. What...23-starters out with positive Covid tests and 12 practice players filling in. 3rd string QB, 3rd different center in 3 weeks proved that crazy offense can scare the most disciplined defenses. The game was not very, er....good but it had it's moments. Hope Baltimore gets lucky.

That'll be saved for the NYJ v NE final game. The fact this game is SNF or MNF is a travesty. Both head coaches, quarterbacks, and teams with something to prove in a fierce rivalry. We'll also get some nice cold NE weather to play a part. Combined 28 points scored. Adam Gase firing at the end of it. Game of the Year, no question.
Game would be more interesting if coaches played in their underwear in the cold. Then the fans that hate them both would have some drinking game moments.

• Haha
Reactions: jmdirt and SHAD0W93
Think Gase is only there to ensure they get the number one draft pick then it's exit stage left.........

Reactions: jmdirt and SafeBet
Ravens defensive secondary had a hand in that. In spite of a nano-second pass delivery from Ben those guys where getting there with the ball all night. Crying shame they lost as they'd get more fierce and healthy with their actual team on the field. What...23-starters out with positive Covid tests and 12 practice players filling in. 3rd string QB, 3rd different center in 3 weeks proved that crazy offense can scare the most disciplined defenses. The game was not very, er....good but it had it's moments. Hope Baltimore gets lucky.

Well one of the interceptions was more of a what the H are you doing? Because that pass was horrible and a bad decision to begin with. I agree the game was not very good overall.

TRENDING THREADS