• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

National Football League

Page 565 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

NFL finds proof Flores was right about Dolphins tampering with Brady and Payton but nothing supporting the allegation he was forced to lose games though they did see that Ross told Flores high draft picks were more important then winning.

Then make every game outside. :)

Mr. Goodell, tear down that dome.

You mean New York State. While the Jets and Giants are technically, (legally?) New York (City) teams that play in New Jersey.

Maybe Evel Kneivel's grandson can jump 100 busses inside the place?! ;)

Not nearly as much as people think. In super cold games:
  • Passing accuracy only decreases by 2%
  • Field goal accuracy decreases by 2%
  • Average punting distance decreases by three yards
Those numbers are almost negligible. Even some of the coldest games in history have had plenty of passing.

Link here.
Passing efficiency doesn't go down because they don't throw the ball as much/far. The snow games with big passing yards are YAC right? Three yard pass with a 25 yard YAC.

NFL finds proof Flores was right about Dolphins tampering with Brady and Payton but nothing supporting the allegation he was forced to lose games though they did see that Ross told Flores high draft picks were more important then winning.

And reports Brady started talking to Dolphins before the 2019 season even started.

No doubt that Flores left the Dolphins throwing haymakers ! One of them has hit...........

• Haha
Reactions: jmdirt and SHAD0W93
A Rodg said that he takes psychedelic drugs for clarity. :rolleyes:

"I don't think it's a coincidence. I really don't. I don't really believe in coincidences at this point. It's the universe bringing things to happen when they're supposed to happen. There's signs and synchronicities all around us at all times if we're awake enough to see them and to take them in and to listen to our intuition when it's speaking to us or pounding us in the head saying, 'Hey dummy, wake up, this is what you're supposed to be doing."

A Rodg said that he takes psychedelic drugs for clarity. :rolleyes:

"I don't think it's a coincidence. I really don't. I don't really believe in coincidences at this point. It's the universe bringing things to happen when they're supposed to happen. There's signs and synchronicities all around us at all times if we're awake enough to see them and to take them in and to listen to our intuition when it's speaking to us or pounding us in the head saying, 'Hey dummy, wake up, this is what you're supposed to be doing."
Explains why Skip today said he didn’t have to take mushrooms or psychedelics to have clarity on a vision he has for Julio Jones becoming JULIO JONES again. I wonder if they’re approved by Joe Rogan.

its just religious messaging in a fancy lingo, i like how we somehow circled back to ancient pagan religious practices of taking halucinogens to induce "visions" which was bound to happen sooner or later considering a massive crisis in organized religion - funny enough skip is a very religious person himself, his religion is narcissism (have you seen his wife?) - is a joke

tho i believe not even a god himself has the ability to fix Julio Jones and his hamstrings o_O

its just religious messaging in a fancy lingo, i like how we somehow circled back to ancient pagan religious practices of taking halucinogens to induce "visions" which was bound to happen sooner or later considering a massive crisis in organized religion - funny enough skip is a very religious person himself, his religion is narcissism (have you seen his wife?) - is a joke

tho i believe not even a god himself has the ability to fix Julio Jones and his hamstrings o_O
Skip also said that Johnny Manziel would be an elite QB and have a great career..............

While just early pre-season, Raiders came to play at the HOF game. They looked refined and ready to play for their coach. Impressed how well Jared Stidtham was able to repeatedly pull the trigger on quick passes for gains. Also nice to see all the screens the Raiders ran, considering they have the RBs to do it and Gruden rarely ran screens.

Granted, Jacksonville sucks, but this was a lot of back-ups and players hoping to just make the team, and this game made the Raiders look deep, and ready. Again, one very early preseason game though.

Reactions: jmdirt
While just early pre-season, Raiders came to play at the HOF game. They looked refined and ready to play for their coach. Impressed how well Jared Stidtham was able to repeatedly pull the trigger on quick passes for gains. Also nice to see all the screens the Raiders ran, considering they have the RBs to do it and Gruden rarely ran screens.

Granted, Jacksonville sucks, but this was a lot of back-ups and players hoping to just make the team, and this game made the Raiders look deep, and ready. Again, one very early preseason game though.
Raiders look like one of the teams to make a jump this season, at least on paper. Lot of people are keen it seems on the Chargers as well while the Bengals are unloved in the latest Vegas odds for the SB after doing well last season and improving their O line for this season. Miami should be interesting as well. If that offense clicks............

Man...this guy has been smitten by bad luck!

The 11th overall player taken in the 2020 draft & one of the biggest OL in the league (6-7, 365). He plays in his rookie season but all hell breaks out the next 2 yrs: 2021 - torn cartilage to his right knee in the season opener - out for the season. This year in training camp - avulsion fracture to the same knee - out for the season. Could be the making of an injury-bust...sad.

• Wow
Reactions: SHAD0W93

TRENDING THREADS