• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

NBA / NCAA Basketball

Page 43 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
FS1Na-GWQAE9vgp

Bucks fans right now.

Reactions: Ultrairon
And the Mavericks destroy the Suns to advance to the WCF.

Celtics Heat is going to be interesting. I'm confident the Celtics can get it done though.

Warriors Mavericks seems like a Warriors win, but the Mavs are on a roll right now.
Miami have been pretty solid the past few seasons. I don't expect a quick series. Bucks were a little off their best and the Celtic blew a few games they should have won. The Middleton injury didn't help the Bucks. The 76ers and Nets were the fails of the playoffs so far. Playoff Harden fails again. What Simmons can add to the Nets remains to be seen, at least their defense should improve. The 76ers seriously need another good, consistent scorer to back up Embiid.

Miami have been pretty solid the past few seasons. I don't expect a quick series. Bucks were a little off their best and the Celtic blew a few games they should have won. The Middleton injury didn't help the Bucks. The 76ers and Nets were the fails of the playoffs so far. Playoff Harden fails again. What Simmons can add to the Nets remains to be seen, at least their defense should improve. The 76ers seriously need another good, consistent scorer to back up Embiid.
Miami have been disrespected asmuch as the Celtics it feels like. Number one seed and still dismissed by pretty much anyone until they reach the ECF (again). Celtics had to cope without Smart and then without Timelord. Middleton is a big deal, but so are those guys, especially Timelord for the rebounds. The Celtics weren't great at times but I honestly think it's more because the opposition is so good in the play-offs rather than teams performing worse.

I'd really like to see Celtics Mavs in the finals.

Harden, and Kyrie, are going to cause massive headaches for the 76ers and Nets. Neither of them deserve a max contract, but chances are someone will offer them big money to go elsewhere. KD clearly wants Kyrie there, and with him and Simmons there the Nets really don't have much room to change their squad. They can fiddle around the edges, but unless Kyrie and Simmons step up, next year is looking very similar.

Reactions: movingtarget
Great bounce back by the Celtics. They've won 7 of the 8 quarters of basketball they've played against the Heat and that's very promising. Fingers crossed that continues.

Warriors look like they're going to show you what happens when Luka has to take on a team, rather than a couple of stars. As great as Luka is, I feel like he gets a bit of a pass on defence and that won't cut it against the Warriors.

Reactions: Jumbo Visma Fan :)

TRENDING THREADS