• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Floyd Interview

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Ninety5rpm said:
I'm almost positive Flandis is sitting in front of the Village Market in Idyllwild, here:

I think he's at the pizza place that shares parking with the Fairway market. There was a good deli really nearby where he's sitting a couple of years ago. If he was at the Village Market, the road noise would be much greater.

Whatever you do, don't go there to ride. Go to Big Bear or somewhere else. Anywhere else.

The guy needs to work on his improv. Hard.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Ninety5rpm said:
Google maps does not go down this street, but the laundromat that he lives behind is down that street. No idea why he refers to the car wash.

Doesn't Floyd live in his cabin in the woods? Did he lose it? Was he renting it? I thought the laundromat thing was a joke.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Neil & Floyd go way back. It was more just like a PM they sent to the world.
It could've been much more entertaining but obviously they just don't care...about much.

It was funny to hear TexPat chime in though. I probably could've gotten in a couple of my own, had I known.

If they really do stream some sort of commentary for the TdF, I'd at least have to check it out. It wouldn't be hard to outdo VS.

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
floyd is great. seriously.

It was awkward at times...but very funny at other times.

He def has nothing to lose and just likes having fun...

"FUK EVERYBODY!"

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Johnalex13 said:
floyd is great. seriously.

It was awkward at times...but very funny at other times.

He def has nothing to lose and just likes having fun...

"FUK EVERYBODY!"

Yup that'll get Floyd far.....