• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Forum! Feedback thread

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Alright @SHaines, (since you don't actually want us to give feedback in the relevant threads), I'm going to assume this rule:

Check the date of the last post in a thread before replying. If the most recent post is more than 3 months old, create a new thread on the same topic. You can link to the previous thread as reference, but we want to avoid “necro” posts that attempt to resuscitate old threads.

does not apply to rider - or team - threads. There's a reason we have that index; so people won't have to go create new threads every time a rider does something. After all; it's not unusual to have periods of three months - or longer - during which a rider is rather quiet.

Alright @SHaines, (since you don't actually want us to give feedback in the relevant threads), I'm going to assume this rule:

does not apply to rider - or team - threads. There's a reason we have that index; so people won't have to go create new threads every time a rider does something. After all; it's not unusual to have periods of three months - or longer - during which a rider is rather quiet.
Don't worry, we look at any posts to old threads and check to see if it's relevant to bring it back.

Reactions: RedheadDane
The issue is related to the right-hand side bar I think. I've always had that switched off. I switched it on and the void disappeared. Switch it off - the forum posts then use up the space on the RH side but the page length is the same - hence the void
You seem to be correct. I just tried switching it off and that's exactly what happened.

I don't want to see the side bar so it would be nice if this could be fixed at some point.

Reactions: glassmoon
I really enjoyed the where are they now, Avenier..always interesting to see how far or close ex racers stay to the sport. Love to see how,what Fabian Cancellara's influence is shaping teams and rider signings..
think that overall most coverage is excellent, could probably deal with more photographs being part of every story,even if they are purchased from non professional sources.

TRENDING THREADS