• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2013 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
gustienordic said:
I like the attempt at something new, but the floral pattern is pretty awful. I am ALWAYS against bad floral patterns- reminds me of the 90s wayy too much!

The Jersey will go very well when the riders hit the old style coffee shop with these curtains:

coventryscallopedvalance.gif

Did they really use floral patterns in the 90's?

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
The new FDJ kit awesome, best Ive seen in a while.

Not a fan of the Trek bikes. Colour isnt bad & if there are new kits to match, there is a potential for something good to come out . The porblem is that it is just too similar to Bianchi, maybe they are attempting to leverage some class from using the colour scheme.

Old news now but I do wish Belkin had a lot more of the green on their kit, it's f**king boring as it stands.

Netserk said:
The old one was so great. Why did they change it :eek:

I loved Luluemon's old kits, too, but you have to admit that these are super distinctive. I actually really like them. Literally more of an organic feel than the stark, highly corporate style dominating the male peloton these days.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
jyhjyh said:
What! Cavendish with a Dutch flag!

Could have been a lot better.

Was the same for Stannard and Thomas, don't think they have much choice. I believe there are regulation for what the British jersey has to look like.

RaphaTeamSkynewjersey_zpsb54185c0.jpg

1310654375131-m8h0l9ym9syi-280-75.jpg

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Afrank said:
It will be something light blue themed by the looks of their bikes and helmets. Hopefully we get to see a new kit for the Tour.

denynq.jpg

Video where they have new helmets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_Uf1_TUhwc&feature=youtu.be

I really like the bikes, they will stand out for sure although it does kind of seem like a Bianchi rip off.

The funny thing is that this seems to be the Leopard colour or at least come very close to it, when at the same time Leopard is on the way out... I also didn't know they were getting new jerseys - will they be for the rest of the season or just for the Tour?

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
they may not get new jersey's this season, they're wearing the old ones in the team presentation of the Tour. New bikes and helmet colors indicate what theme they're jerseys will follow when they do get new ones though (either sometime this season or start of next).

TRENDING THREADS