• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2015 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Page 31 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Buffalo Soldier said:
Oh, don't get me wrong. The one of last year was way worse.

But this is how you make a slovak jersey (it's not that hard!):
179dc8d3e5.jpg

I agree,this is beautiful,Sagan's is not :eek:

Buffalo Soldier said:
Oh god, how awful that champ jerseys is. The back is Blue-Red-White (not the right order of colors!), On his sleeves he has a small flag, that seems to be lacking the shield/logo, and on his *** he somehow has a flag with vertical stripes???

Come on, it is not awful at all. The colour order is not unusual, the same order is used also for ice-hockey team jersey
469455599-slovakia-forward-marian-hossa-and-slovenia-gettyimages.jpg

The stripes on the sleeve refer to russian flag as RhD pointed out, while what you see on his lower back are vertical stripes continuing from above, probably just disconnected due to Specialized logo. EDIT: or it's just a vest over the jersey...

By the way, this is the version with fluo arm warmers or long sleeves - definitely very well visible and distinguishable:)
SAGAN-TINKOFF-SAXO-SICILIA_1567-642x428.jpg

PeterB said:
Come on, it is not awful at all. The colour order is not unusual, the same order is used also for ice-hockey team jersey

The stripes on the sleeve refer to russian flag as RhD pointed out, while what you see on his lower back are vertical stripes continuing from above, probably just disconnected due to Specialized logo.

By the way, this is the version with fluo arm warmers or long sleeves - definitely very visible :)

I think it is very cool and I am starting to get used to the combination with the fluo yellow too.

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
You have no sense of style, sir. How dare you compare real beauties such as the Lotto and Amore e Vita kits above, with absolute horrors like Charlotti, Castorama or SlovakTinkoff

PeterB said:

The stripes on the sleeve refer to russian flag as RhD pointed out, while what you see on his lower back are vertical stripes continuing from above, probably just disconnected due to Specialized logo. EDIT: or it's just a vest over the jersey...

By the way, this is the version with fluo arm warmers or long sleeves - definitely very well visible and distinguishable:)

This jersey is the result of 5 people with zero design understanding applying their best effort.

Christ the stuff is bad.

Note: I would photoshop Sagan out here. The rest of the picture looks pretty good.